Monday, May 7, 2012

"HELL SPEAK" (Rap / Spoken word poem)

Hell holds no secrets for me. It will seek to harm me all the while adore me. Implore me to surrender to it’s venomous embrace and razor blade kisses, subtly slicing my neck and face with the whispers of love and fidelity but this kind of love is deadly for the soul because it’s dipped in hate and disgrace. Like an evil faced cherub, constantly yelling at me.

Wanting me to submit to it’s lesser will. My will, hell and brimstone have spent a lifetime trying to kill. Making me ill, sending chills down my spine every time they throw me down I get up and tell them “is that all you got? Because I’m still chill.”

The bitterest pill? That I ever had to swallow? Is the path of the righteous. I make my own path to righteousness, because I never was designed to follow. I Walked the Path of Voodoo, Santeria, Neteru, Mexica Shamanism and others that shall not be named so my soul remains brighter than Apollo.

It seems like I always have to deal with Shadows that have agendas and that possess the weak. Making them dance like puppets or use them to fuck with me, I named these demons Diabolos and Diabolique.


I am the sun. Humble enough to understand that I am not the only one. My works will not be torn asunder nor my will be undone. I stand strong in the face of adversity because I wasn’t built to run. I’ve been both celebrated and shunned. I’ve invoked both angels and devils in my past just for the excitement and the fun.

Sometimes I can hear the dark cursing me. I know there are some people out there, that get a hard on just thinking of hurting me. Unleashing load after load when they dream of being the baddest indeed. My agony making them bust their rancid and rotten seed after rotten seed but the problem is these mutha fuckas shit bricks and shrink dicks at the thought of having to bleed. Yes, indeed.

When I draw blood from the wicked, it’s a sacrifice to Oya or Oggun. I get deeper than the unfathomable leagues of the oceans of Olokun. I know the past, present and future and all parallel versions of them with the skill of Olorun. I feed like both an Incubus and succubus while making you ache and writhe in lust passion and climax, like Mamiwata and Ochun.

I’m the type of entity to fuck Satan with his own pitch fork for sport. So many of his lesser cohorts ain’t shit to me, because I am not Harry Potter and this shit ain’t Hoggwarts. I was dropping spells and battling hell, when most fools were fucking around with Dungeons & Dragons and Star Wars.

So fuck the Devil inside because I deny and rebuke his ass, It’s not a question of fear because I face my fears, head on, willing to die for another to live, Proud to be warrior and sorcerer first class. Ignorance doesn’t get a pass; the road to hell is paved by the ignorant so not only is it a fucked up road all together but it’s a road that’ll fuck you up fast.

Hell holds no secrets for me. It will seek to harm me all the while adore me. Implore me to surrender to it’s venomous embrace and razor blade kisses, subtly slicing my neck and face with the whispers of love and fidelity but this kind of love is deadly for the soul because it’s dipped in hate and disgrace. Like an evil faced cherub, constantly yelling at me. 

No comments: