Saturday, May 31, 2014

TIME HEALS...(Short Poem)

"Time actually does have the capacity to heal. It can even give the shallow depth, an emotional vacuum breath and the empty, the opportunity to be forefilled.

I've come not to fear the darkness. I can see through the heartless.Those who envy and vie for a spark of light and love, though never able to generate or sustain it. See, I am one with what that spark is.

I give a damn about your spirit. Does that mean that I'm weak? I live and love just as deeply or deeper still than most and differently as well, so I'm labeled a freak.

Time teaches me. I see patterns that most cannot or choose not to perceive. My intentions seem so easy to misinterpret and misconceive. I suppose it's easier for some to label me odd or a fraud for what I have faith in and for what I choose to believe.

 If you need to blame me for the pain your heart bleeds? So Be it. In time you'll see what I see.Time not only heals but it is also through time, we are all eventually set free."- Grimoire a.k.a.me

 

No comments: