Monday, June 5, 2017

Anubis & me.


I just finished speaking with Anubis during meditation. 

He showed me a memory of a dream I had when I was 18 years old. I was crawling in a field of wheat. It just seemed natural for me to be crawling. Anubis was walking beside me. We talked about many things. His life, his message and his duties to humanity and to Isis. 

He told me that I had alot in common with him. I didn't understand that at the time but now I realize he meant that I would be taking care of my mother as her guardian and protector in the future which is now my present, like he did for Isis. 

We laughed, faux-argued and laughed some more. Finally, it dawned on me that I was crawling. I stopped and he stopped at the same time. I got up and I saw the sky. I closed my eyes and felt the heat of the sun and the gentle breeze caress my face with its coolness. It felt beautiful. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw the endless field of golden wheat swaying with the breeze. I finally saw Anubis, not from the ground on which I crawled but eye to eye, as an equal. 

I realized he never intervened or looked down on me while I was crawling. He never judged me or belittled me. He treated me with kindness and waited patiently for me to evolve to the point where I could get up and stand and walk upright, on my own. This way he didn't cheat me out of my evolutionary process all the while protecting me as a learned to stand and walk. Again, on my own. 

"Better?" He asked me.

"Better." I answered. 

"Shall we continue?" He put his hand out, inviting me forward. 

"Thank you, yes."

He smiled and continued to talk to me as I woke up to a new day. 

I'm glad he showed me that memory that I had buried in my subconcious. It healed me.

No comments: