Monday, March 7, 2016

URBAN POEM/RAP (THE ANNUNAKI COMPLEX)



I rain a thousand swords of Damocles on my enemies. Undoing their machiavellian  strategies and treacherous tendencies. Performing telepathic surgeries, vivisecting and consuming there psychic abilities. Fucking up they're most fondest memories leaving them in a state of "Tabula Rasa", capable of committing the most heinous astral, spiritual and inter-dimensional felonies.

I can hear colors and see vibrational frequencies. Used the light to blind the night itself, within you and me, causing a cacophony of Astral pain that refuses to be diagnosed by the most current medical and scientific technologies and facilities. As you can see, there's still a little Reptilian DNA in my gentic cocktail, apparently.

I manipulate the intangible qualities of all elements. Baseline magics and sorcery are rendered ineffective, obsolete, anitquated and irrelevant. Making black magic and hate magics, nothing more than an amalgam of rebellious sympathetic rituals or acts, born out of a fear of a loss of identity, keeping people stuck up and fucked up in the past, while I keep myself tethered to the present tense.

Some people are time dialated within their specific perception of their current reality. My mind phases in and out of time, visiting different parallels and future eventualities. All time happens at the same time, different faces, hybrid races, revealed governmental secrets, knowledge and spiritual technology that opens the doors to pre-existing people and places.

The new revolution is spiritual evolution. The transmutation of corruption and spiritual pollution, is the only solution for our ethical and moral destitution, which has become a poly-generational institution.

I refuse to exist in a state of perpetual persecution. Many fight for Spiritual fission. My agenda is spiritual inclusion and fusion.

So...

I rain a thousand swords of Damocles on my enemies. Undoing their machiavellian strategies and treacherous tendencies. Performing telepathic surgeries, vivisecting and consuming there psychic abilities, fucking up they're most fondest memories leaving them in a state of "Tabula Rasa", capable of committing the most heinous astral, spiritual and inter-dimensional felonies.

No comments: