Saturday, March 26, 2016

AN EASY MEDITATION FOR JOY AND HAPPINESS.

I used to think emotions like happiness or joy were things that happened to you. I used to think that they were contingent on external stimuli. As a matter of fact, I've always assumed that all emotions were reactions and a response to the world around us. Well...in my inner studies that I'd like to share with you, I have found, that they are not.



As I am writing this to be read by maybe one person or many people, I am happy. Healing people makes me happy. Protecting people, working magic, taking care of my mother, makes me happy. So, I am in fact, generating my own happiness, internally and not reacting to external stimuli. Emotions are the very thing that programs not only our life but our reality and our perceptions of reality. If we have experienced negative events long enough, some of us will come to expect negativity to be a normal aspect of reality and of our life. This subconscious expectation, molds our reality, our world and our perception of them both, which ends up manifesting the negativity we have grown to expect.

Emotions program our reality. They direct our path in life and spiritually attract or repel positive or negative influences, events and changes according to what we subconsciously expect or perceive as normal.

Here's an easy meditation technique of my design, to generate Joy and Happiness. This technique will assist you in starting to spiritually polarize your reality and perception of reality, with Joy and Happiness :

Think about your past starting from as far back as you can remember, up to the present. Scour your memory for a time you experienced a joy or happiness that was overwhelming. Relive that moment or moments. Remember how those emotions felt? Feel those emotions in your body, just like you felt them in your body then. Feel that joy and happiness fill your entire body inside and out. Relive that moment in your mind and make that emotion as real now, as it was then.

While remembering and re-experiencing this joy and happiness, think of your current life. In doing so, you're  bringing these emotions into the present. While doing this, say in your mind what your heart desires. Say what will give you the same joy and happiness now in your life, that you felt in the past. Say These emotions is what you expect from your reality, your life and your future experiences. Tell your self to let go of fears, hurt, guilt and pain holding on to the sensation of the joy and happiness you have called forth from the depths of your past.

When you have finished, say out loud (Or in a whisper.): "With the light that I have summoned I bring forth pure love, prosperity, health, happiness and joy to myself so i can share with the World. "

I usually light a tea light candle to earth, manifest and conclude.

Try it and tell me what you think. I think it heals and feels good in the soul.

No comments: