Sunday, March 13, 2016

GRIMOIRE'S PARANORMAL / SPIRITUAL / OCCULT SECRETS: #1



Incorporeal entities are born from the spiritual energy released by our actions, our thoughts, and our emotions. We give birth to these entities constantly. Intense, experiences emotions, actions, events and thoughts are like ripples in a body of water, the bigger and more intense the experience, emotion, action, event or thought, the bigger the ripple. Some entities are benign and harmless, unable to effect the physical world and just exist without any conciousness to speak of while others have evolved to become fully functional poltergeists or worse, psychokinetic entities that prey, feed and generate negative energy. These beings can affect the physical, spiritual and emotional realms. Again, the polarity of these entities are contingent upon our disposition at the time they were created. Negative entities are created with our negative thoughts, actions and emotions and positive entities are created by our positive thoughts, actions and emotions. Neutral entities are created by our indecision. 

As we live our lives, these beings that we have unwittingly created follow us perpetuating the very energy signature  that gave them life. Be it positive, negative or neutral. The strength of these entities also depends on how intense your disposition was when they were created. Unfortunately, negative entities are always stronger than the positive or neutral entities because as adults we witness, perpetuate and fall prey to negativity and we subconsciously have come to not only expect it, but accept it as normal. Children create positive entities because they are innocent and their view of the world is relatively untainted. As with all things, there are always exceptions to the rule. We can fall prey to "rogue" negative entities but even though these rogue entities are not of our creation, they were created the same way. 

Some entities have been in existence, longer than we have and thus, predate humanity. These beings are inter-dimensional in nature and exist in a non-physical state. These entities are beyond ancient and we're not created by us in any way. Not all of these entities are negative. There ate positive inter-dimensional beings as well. The positive entities that predate humanity will only interact and communicate with us on a spiritual or higher level and only intercede on our behalf in order to protect us from the negative ones. These ancient ones are not be confused with the entities we create from our own energy. 

To clear my energy, I often light a candle and meditate. As I meditate, I think and than say: "I dissolve all entities, demons and negative beings I've created by my own thoughts, actions and feelings that cause harm to others and myself. Whether I remember them or not, I forgive the wrongs done to me and I forgive myself for the wrongs I've done to others, choosing atonement over guilt and penance." 

I say this in my heart and mind. I feel both the words and the meaning behind them as I speak them out loud at least 7 times. Perform this meditation ritual at least twice a month. You'll notice a difference in your energy and the energy around you. I know I did when I tried it. By taking responsibility for the energy you create and the energy you put out, it will help cleanse your spiritual environment and the environment of others.

No comments: