Thursday, February 6, 2014

THE CONJURING / RITE OF THE EIGHT GATEWAYS OR THE EIGHT RAYED STAR




The right of the 8 gateways or the 8 rayed star is a ritual I designed to call forth and manifest prosperity, health, joy, stability and positive energy.  The design of this ritual is as such that you can call forth and manifest any energy you choose. Now knowing this, I caution you to be careful of what you call and bring into manifestation. Only you are responsible for what you do, what you create and for what and you allow in your life. A simple rule of thumb for any magical practitioner should always be the following:

1)       Know who you are invoking.
2)      Know your intentions and why you are invoking.
3)      Know what you expect to happen.
4)      Know how to visualize
5)      ALWAYS CLOSE ANY AND ALL magical, portals, vortexes, mystic, spiritual, psychic, mental and visualized gate ways, doorways or apertures you open. Remember that an open door is an indiscriminate invitation and anything can and will come through. Even that which is beyond you.
6)      ALWAYS perform a pre-banishing ritual and post banishing ritual after ALL magical work.

The 8 Gate ways or the 8 rayed star is the conjuring or opening of portals for the manifesting of desired energy, entity or experience in to the physical realm. Most magical practitioners just do a simple invocation using a god form energy or archetypal energy as a permission based battery to add fuel to their calling forth what they desire. How this invocation ritual differs is that this ritual dispenses with the god form all together and makes you rely on your own divinity. That is to say, this ritual forces you to use the power of your higher divine self or the part of you that is GOD. (Remember to always stay humble. You are NOT a GOD. You are merely a part of GOD. Whatever you believe GOD to be. Be humble. Humility is safety and protection. Arrogance is dangerous and makes you vulnerable to the unkown. The eight gates or rays are: East, South, West, North, Above, Below, within and the Universe as an all-encompassing direction. I tend to begin all my ritual facing the East because it is the direction that the sun rises and thus, the direction of enlightenment, light and the physical manifestation of light on earth. 
Perform the Kabalistic Cross ritual and the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP) *Google it or use the one in my notes.

THE CONJURING / RITE OF THE EIGHT GATEWAYS OR THE EIGHT RAYED STAR
Stand facing the East. Visualize yourself as pure white light energy being with the golden cross of the kabalistic cross over your chest. Maintain this visualization throughout the ritual. Say “I open the Eastern Gates. I open the eastern gate and invite only the light of God, the universe and only that which I call forth to me. I call forth unto me ________________. Come unto me swiftly in fullness and unhindered. Make my desire and will manifest within my life and the physical realm.” Visualize a materializing door that opens or dimensional opening with light coming through.
Turn to face the Southern and say “I open the Southern Gate. I open the Southern gates and invite only the light of God, the universe and only that which I call forth to me. I call forth unto me ________________. Come unto me swiftly in fullness and unhindered. Make my desire and will manifest within my life and the physical realm.” Visualize a materializing door that opens or dimensional opening with light coming through.

Turn to face the Western and say “I open the Western Gate. I open the Western gates and invite only the light of God, the universe and only that which I call forth to me. I call forth unto me ________________. Come unto me swiftly in fullness and unhindered Make my desire and will manifest within my life and the physical realm.” Visualize a materializing door that opens or dimensional opening with light coming through.

Turn to face the Northern and say “I open the Northern Gate. I open the Northern gates and invite only the light of God, the universe and only that which I call forth to me. I call forth unto me ________________. Come unto me swiftly in fullness and unhindered. Make my desire and will manifest within my life and the physical realm.” Visualize a materializing door that opens or dimensional opening with light coming through.

Face the East once more than look up above you and say “I open the Gates above me. I open the gates above me and invite only the light of God, the universe and only that which I call forth to me. I call forth unto me ________________. Come unto me swiftly in fullness and unhindered Make my desire and will manifest within my life and the physical realm.” Visualize a materializing door that opens or dimensional opening with light coming through.

Look down through the ground and say “I open the Gates underneath me. I open the gates underneath me and invite only the light of God, the universe and only that which I call forth to me. I call forth unto me ________________. Come unto me swiftly in fullness and unhindered. Make my desire and will manifest within my life and the physical realm.” Visualize a materializing door that opens or dimensional opening with light coming through.

Close your eyes and say “I open the inner Gates within me. I open the inner gates within me and invite only the light of God, the universe and only that which I call forth to me. I call forth unto me ________________. Come unto me swiftly, unhindered aide me, make my desire and will manifest within my life and the physical realm.” Visualize a materializing door that opens or dimensional opening with light coming through.
Look to the east and finally say “I open gates of the Universe itself. I open the gates of the Universe itself and invite only the light of God, the universe and only that which I call forth to me. I call forth unto me ________________. Come unto me swiftly, in fullness and unhindered. Make my desire and will manifest within my life and the physical realm.” Visualize a materializing door that opens or dimensional opening with light coming through.
Take a minute and feel the energies summoned. Assess what you feel, what you see, and any noises you may hear.
CLOSE THE GATES
Say “I thank the energies I have invoked. In humble reverence and gratitude I close and seal ALL gates that I have opened and I lock them with ten names of GOD the most high, Lord creator of the Universe.”
Say the ten names of and chant / vibrate the names in Gregorian chant style as best you can feeling the vibration of the names throughout your chest and body: 
“EHEIEH - (Pronounced= EH-HEY-YAY),YOD HE VAH HEH - (Pronounced= YODE-HE-VAH-HE), TETRAGRAMMATON ELOHIM - (Pronounced= TET-TRAH-GRAM-MAH-TONE), EL ("L"), ELOHIM GIBOR - (Pronounced= EL-LOW-HEEM, GYE-BOR), ELOAH VA-DAATH - (Pronounced= EH-LOW-AH, VAH-DAWTH), EL ADONAI TZABAOTH - (Pronounced= EL, AH-DOH-NYE, SAH-BAH-OATH), ELOHIM TZABAOTH - (Pronounced= EH-LOW-HEEM, SAH-BAH-OATH), SHADDAI AL CHAI - (Pronounced= SHAH-DYE, ALL-HIGH), ADONAI HA ARETZ - (Pronounced= AH-DOH-NYE, HAW-AH-RETS).”
Visualize all the Gates you have opened closing and dissipating away.
Perform the Kabalistic Cross ritual and the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP) *Google it or use the one in my notes.



No comments: