Tuesday, December 22, 2015

VOODOO LOVE RITUAL / SPELL





Things you will need:

Symbol of the Voodoo Goddess of Love "Erzulie Freda Dahomey". (Provided)

As picture of you placed face down over a picture of him facing up. Both pictures should be placed on top of ERZULIE'S symbol provided.

Three rings. (These rings will be an offering to Erzulie Freda Dahomey. Place them on a coffee saucer or small dish in front of the candles.)

1 Pink & 1 light or Sky Blue Candle. (Erzulie  's sacred colors are pink and blue.)

1 Brown Coconut (Draw a cross on the coconut with a black marker. Then draw another cross on it with a red marker.)

Coconut water (Coconut water usually comes in a bottle and can be purchased. Coconut water and coconut milk is sacred in Voodoo and it's function is very much like holy water in African magical ceremony rituals.)

Rum

3 wine glasses (Fill these three wine glasses with sweet and spicy rum. To strengthen the spice, I usually get three Habanero chiles and make a slight cut in them then drop them in the rum. The number three is key because Erzulie is married to three Voodoo GOD'S, Agwè God of the sea, Ogoun  (O'woon), the God of War and Damballah the God of all the Voodoo Gods. She is the only female Goddess in African mythology and that I am aware of, that is married multiple times which is a testimony to her power over man since polygamy has always been a right to men and not women.

Find a nice, private place to set up the items needed for the rirual. In your room is fine, it will only be for a week or two.

BEGIN THE RITUAL

NOTE: Before any ritual can begin in voodoo, one must invoke the guardian of all doors, corridors and roads. Nothing can begin, move, leave or arrive without his propelling essence and power. This guardians name is Legba  (Lay-bah.)

INVOCATION TO LEGBA
"Hear me Legba, power of noon and midnight, power of night and day. With this coconut cleanse me from all things that hold me back. Cleanse me from all negativity and all obstacles. Open all the roads that lead to the love of ________. (Say the man's name of whose love you seek.) His passion for me, his affection for me, his love for me, his desire for me.) As I cleanse myself with this coconut, open the spiritual roads that the Beautiful Loa, Erzulie Freda Dahomey, may see me, hear me, grant me audience, accept my gifts and share her power with me to bring _________ (Say the man's name of whose love you seek.) to me.

Rub the coconut all over your body from head to toe.

INVOKING ERZULIE FREDA DAHOMEY

Ecoutè moi anciens loa d' Afrique. Gran Mademoiselle d' Amor et povua d' Amor. Montrè moi tu povua en ma vie. (Say this 9 times.)

TRANSLATION: Hear me ancient loa of Africa. Great Lady of love and the power of love, show your power on my life. (Say this 9 times.)

Pour the sweet rum in the 3 wine glasses and Say the man's name of whose love you seek, three times.

Say "In the name of Queen Erzulie Freda Dahomey, Ezili, Ezeelee, Gran Mademoiselle d' Amor et povua d' Amor, the Voodoo Goddess of Love and wealth, hear me, feel me, want me, love, need me, desire me, come to me, be at peace and at home with me. ____________. (Say the man's name 9 times, of whose love you seek.)

Put the three Habanero chilies in the wine glasses filled with sweet rum. (The hotter the chili, the stronger the spell, the hotter he will become and just as liquor weakens inhibition, the chili intensifies longing.)

Say "Hear me __________. (Say the man's name of whose love you seek.) With this coconut water, I purify love, yours and mine, I purify passion,  yours and mine. I purify truth, yours and mine. My voice, is the only voice your heart listens too. My body is the only body, you need and want close to yours. My body my love is the only one you feel. "

Pour a little coconut water in the glasses of sweet rum with the Habanero.

Say "Ecoutè moi anciens loa d' Afrique. Gran Mademoiselle d' Amor et povua d' Amor. Montrè moi tu povua en ma vie. (Say this 9 times.)

TRANSLATION: Hear me ancient loa of Africa. Great Lady of love and the power of love, show your power on my life. (Say this 9 times.)

Conclude by saying: "I offer you three rings Mademoiselle Erzulie Freda Dahomey. Three rings to invoke your powers and your powers through the powers, of your three mighty husbands. Erzulie d'Loa Agwè, Erzulie d'Loa Ogoun and Erzulie d'Loa Damballah. I bless these rings with rum, (sprinkle rum over the rings.) I bless these rings with coconut water, (sprinkle the coconut water over the rings.) As I light your sacred candles, I manifest your power through me, through these rings, I manifest the power of your three husbands through you and with this power, I bring _________ (Say the man's name of which you love.), his body, his spirit, his mind, his love to me."

TO CONCLUDE THE RITUAL:

Say "Thank you for hearing my call.

I close all doors that I have opened and by my will and the forces invoked, I manifest all that I have spoken. (Say this 9 times.)

Thank you."

Let candles burn. Once they have finished you can throw away whats left of the candles, the coconut, and pour out the glasses of rum with the habanero. Keep your photo and his in a safe place. Beware the prying eyes of roommates. It's been my experience that when working love rituals, people are more so apt to snoop or want to get in your space because, well...everybody wants love and to be loved but nobody wants to put in the work for it.

NOTE: The three rings are ERZULIE'S and have her powers as well as the powers of her three husbands through her. When you wear the three rings you will be a vessel for her power and for her as well. Becareful with that power. Everything in moderation is good, everything in excess is bad.

4 comments:

Ideallyamazing said...

Greetings! Can this be done for a woman?

Grimoire said...

Yes.

JV said...

Can I call Erzulie Freda for financial wealth and health too?

Grimoire said...

Though she is powerful and accustomed to the finer things in life, Erzulie Freda Dahomey and all her other incarnations usually cover all manner of matters of the heart, emotions and love. For health and wealth you may want to work with Man Man Brigitte or Baroness Brigitte La Croix Wife of Baron Samedi.

I hope this helps.