Saturday, December 19, 2015

A BLACK CANDLE SPELL (COUNTER SPELL)



(HOLD THE BLACK CANDLE AND SAY...)

"In the darkest night of the soul, I bring forth the first light. I dissolve lies and deceit, I end treachery and malediction by the powers within sight and beyond sight. The light I bring burns Ill intent as well as bestows to the benign, benediction.

Liberation from deep affliction. All light from stars seen and unseen. Living and passed. Burning through the veils of time, space, distance, matter, light, darkness, death, life and spirit. All light, is destined to last.

I drink the power of my enemies known and unknown, near and far, living and dead. The swords they sent to wound me in the name of domocles, now dangles and falls upon their own heads.

I undo all evil done. The many fall to the all power, of the all one. What is corrupt I transmute, my will I execute, my power I contribute,  what the darkness forfeits is purified, sanctified, redeemed and it is now mine to redistribute."

LIGHT THE BLACK CANDLE AND LET IT BURN UNTIL IT GOES OUT.)


No comments: