Monday, August 25, 2014

THE BRAIDING (Defensive or Counter spell.)

So shall it be.
So shall it be.
So shall it be.

I braid the sky with the words I speak.

Come to me, Mercury's kiss.Whispering the secrets of my enemies. What they hide, shall be my sword and my spear. Let the words you whisper break the bonds that bind me to ill fate, as you gently whisper their hidden shame. Your lips gently brushing my eager ear.

I make Zeus's thunder and lightening in the hearts of those who seek to harm me.That they ache for my touch, my voice and my heat. Burning and breaking their pride and their dignity as they desire to seduce me, to charm me. My vengeance complete.

As they reduce themselves to ash and coal never to resemble the robust nemesis who sought to alarm me.

I braid the Land with the words I speak.

Titanesses. Pheobe, Selene, Asteria and Nyx, know me as the blood of those, who have crossed the river Styx. I bid thee, drink the essence and life of my most stout opposition. As I feed on the power that seeks to subjugate and castigate the entirety of my passions, my chthonian vows and my volition.

I offer no submission.
No refuge to the deluge to all that is contrary to my mission.

I braid the Sea with the words I speak.

Hecate hear me. I provoke the wrath of the seven seas within the head of my prey. Those with no soul, can only betray. I pray,hear my words carried upon the backs of fishes, beasts and all manner of birds. My voice be the sky, land and sea.I will have my way. I will be heard. My words will be. Return ruin and harm to all of them, all harm and pain that has been wished,spoken  and done to me.

By the hundred handers,Centimanni, Hekatoncheires, through sky,land sea,so my words are born to be.

I braid the sky,
I braid the land,
I braid the sea with the words I speak.

By the hundred handers,Centimanni,Hekatoncheires, through sky,land and sea,so my words are born to be.

I braid the sky,
I braid the land,
I braid the sea with the words I speak.

So shall it be.
So shall it be.
So shall it be.

No comments: