Tuesday, August 26, 2014

7 RAYED STAR ANGELIC POWER CONJURATION

IS EST POTESTAS DE ORIENTIS, EGO INVOCO. POTESTAS DE AER, PSYCHE ET PLANETA MERCURIO. IS EST POTESTAS ET PRAESENTIA DE PRINCIPATUS ANGELUS RAPHAEL RUACHEL, EGO INVOCO. EGO MANIFESTUS SACER VIVUS AUREUS LUMEN DE QUINTOS DIMENSIONEM, INTRO VITA MIHI.

TRANSLATION: It is the power of the East, I invoke. The power of the air, mind and the planet Mercury. It is the power and the presence of the Archangel Raphael Ruachel, I invoke. I manifest the sacred living golden light of the fifth dimension, inside my life.

IS EST POTESTAS DE MERIDIES, EGO INVOCO.POTESTAS DE TERRA,DENARIUS,PROSPERITAS ET MUNDUS DE MATERIA. IS EST POTESTAS ET PRAESENTIA DE PRINCIPATUS ANGELUS URIEL ARETZIEL, EGO INVOCO. EGO MANIFESTUS SACER VIVUS AUREUS LUMEN DE QUINTOS DIMENSIONEM, INTRO VITA MIHI.

TRANSLATION: It is the power of the South, I invoke. The power of the earth, money,prosperity and the world of matter. It is the power and the presence of the Archangel Uriel Aretziel, I invoke. I manifest the sacred living golden light of the fifth dimension, inside my life.

IS EST POTESTAS DE OCCIDENS, EGO INVOCO.POTESTAS DE AQUA,SEPTEM MARE, LUNA ET PLANETA VENUS. IS EST POTESTAS ET PRAESENTIA DE PRINCIPATUS ANGELUS GABRIEL, LEVANAEL,EGO INVOCO. EGO MANIFESTUS SACER VIVUS AUREUS LUMEN DE QUINTOS DIMENSIONEM, INTRO VITA MIHI.

TRANSLATION: It is the power of the West, I invoke. The power of the water, the seven seas, moon and the planet Venus. It is the power and the presence of the Archangel Gabriel Levanael, I invoke. I manifest the sacred living golden light of the fifth dimension, inside my life.

IS EST POTESTAS DE SEPTENTRIO, EGO INVOCO.POTESTAS DE IGNIS,SOL, ASTRIAE ET LUMEN DE DEUS.  IS EST POTESTAS ET PRAESENTIA DE PRINCIPATUS ANGELUS MICHAEL SHEMESHEL, EGO INVOCO. EGO MANIFESTUS SACER VIVUS AUREUS LUMEN DE QUINTOS DIMENSIONEM, INTRO VITA MIHI.

TRANSLATION: It is the power of the North, I invoke. The power of the fire, Sun, star  and the light of God. It is the power and the presence of the Archangel Michael Shemeshel, I invoke. I manifest the sacred living golden light of the fifth dimension, inside my life.

IS EST POTESTAS DE SUPRA, EGO INVOCO.POTESTAS DE AETHER, VIVUS LUMEN AETERNUS, KETHER ET DIMENSIONEM DE AURUM.  IS EST POTESTAS ET PRAESENTIA DE PRINCIPATUS ANGELUS METATRON KETHERIEL, EGO INVOCO. EGO MANIFESTUS SACER VIVUS AUREUS LUMEN DE QUINTOS DIMENSIONEM, INTRO VITA MIHI.

TRANSLATION: It is the power of  above, I invoke.The power of the aether, living eternal light, Kether and the dimension of gold. It is the power and the presence of the Archangel Metatron Ketheriel, I invoke. I manifest the sacred living golden light of the fifth dimension, inside my life.

IS EST POTESTAS DE SUBTER, EGO INVOCO.POTESTAS DE KHTHONIOS,ANIMA DE TERRA, MANIFESTATIONIS DE VOLUNTAS MIHI ET MALKUTH. IS EST POTESTAS ET PRAESENTIA DE PRINCIPATUS ANGELUS SANDALPHON MALKUTHIEL, EGO INVOCO. EGO MANIFESTUS SACER VIVUS AUREUS LUMEN DE QUINTOS DIMENSIONEM, INTRO VITA MIHI.

TRANSLATION: It is the power of below, I invoke.The power of the the chthonic, the soul of earth, manifestation of my will and malkuth.  It is the power and the presence of Archangel Sandalphon Malkuthiel, I invoke. I manifest sacred living golden light of the fifth dimension, inside my life.

IS EST POTESTAS INTUS ME EST, EGO INVOCO. IS EST POTESTAS DE DEUS EXCELSIS, EIUS SURPREMUS AMOR ET EIUS SACER CUSTODIA, EGO INVOCO. IS EST EIUS POTESTAS ET EIUS  PRAESENTIA INTRO ME, EGO INVOCO. IS EST PRIMUS MAIORES MAGICAS DE GENEALOGIA MIHI ET EORUM POTESTAS, EGO INVOCO.CUM NOSTER VIRES, EGO MANIFESTUS SACER VIVUS AUREUS LUMEN DE QUINTOS DIMENSIONEM, INTRO VITA MIHI.

TRANSLATION: It is he power within me, I invoke. It is the power of GOD the most high, his supreme love and his sacred protection, I invoke . It is his power and his presence within me, I invoke. It is the first magical Ancestors of my genealogy and their power, I invoke. With our strength, I manifest the sacred living golden light of the fifth dimension, in my life.

PRO OMNIS AETERNITAS.

TRANSLATION: For all eternity.

Amen

No comments: