Thursday, January 30, 2014

EVOCATION OF THE ARCHANGEL KASSIEL (COUNTER SPELL AGAINST ALL OPPRESSIVE MAGICS, ENEMIES, ENERGIES, DEMONS & DARK ENITITES.)




NOTE: This ritual should only be performed by learned, accomplished and experienced magic workers who have the sole intention of neutralizing and returning negative forces back to their origin. This is a counter spell not a destruction spell. However, it is just as powerful since it calls upon the powerful archangel Kassiel who is the quintessential “Ender” of things and often evoked in magical rituals for the destruction of ones enemies. To best contain the power he engenders, knowledge of the Qabbalistic Cross and the Lesser banishing Ritual of the Pentagram is advised. If you do not have this google it, practice it, buy the “self initiation into the Golden Dawn Tradition” book written by Chic & Sandra Tabatha Cicero. If you proceed without this knowledge you must purify via smudging, incense, your environment, Visualize yourself encircled with divine white light while repeating “I am that I am” and the Hebrew translation which is “Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh” 7 times breathing and exhaling 7 times between each utterance.  

You will need the following items:

1)      A WAND, A DAGGER OR SWORD.
2)     AN OBSIDIAN STONE.
3)     AN HOUR GLASS
4)     A LANTERN  (LED Lanterns work best!)

When to perform this ritual:

The day of Saturn (Saturday) On the hours of Saturn 3p.m. and 10p.m. To get approximate time I found this website priceless! www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp
Just put in your region or area and  viola! 

Open with the Qabbalistic Cross. (The acknowledgement of God as the Supreme source and your alignement with him.)

Perform the Lesser banishing ritual of the Pentagram.

Or

Open with the “I am that I am” blessing given above. (Remember to breathe between saying the words, visualizing the divine white light and thinking intently on God’s grace, power and protection.)
EVOCATION  - (Each verse should be said 7 times.)

Audire me magnus angelus kassiel, Casiel, Cassiel Mocoton, Kafziel, Qafsiel, Qaphsiel, Qaspiel, Quaphsiel. Magnus unum de noctis et tempus! Gedolei Lailah oozmaan! Gedolei oozkefitzat HaDÉrech! Agiel, Malkah Be Tarshisim Ve-Ad Ruachoth Schehalim, Shelachel, Zazel, Shad Barschemoth Ha-Shartathan, Chasmodai, Zuriel, Aratron!  Audire mea vox! Per est horas de Kassiel et est noctis de Kassiel, Audire me et Venire ad me cum pax! Shabbathai!

Translation: Hear me great angel Kassiel, Casiel, Cassiel Mocoton, Kafziel, Qafsiel, Qaphsiel, Qaspiel, Quaphsiel. Great one of Night and Time! Great one who traveses distances! (Sacred Names of the angels of Saturn and the moon since Kassiel also controls the moon and all that it influences.) Hear my voice! Through this hour of Kassiel and through this night of Kassiel, Come to me with peace! Shabbathai!

Grant me the power of endings that I may end the power of my enemies over me. I end the power of darkness over my life. I end poverty, hate, negativity, ruin, black magic, sadness, lonliness, treachery, obstacles and evil in my life.
By your power of kefitzat HaDÉrech, speed and distance, I bid thee remove the profane and negative influences away from me. Grant me they powers and wisdom to distance myself from evil. That evil cannot be in my presence and that the powers of my enemies may turn upon them with such force to make them fall. 

I pray thee aide me to do the same for all those that need my aide and support. Aide me that I may aide others in your name and in the name of the most high god our father. Lord of the universe.
I present to thee your stone obsidian. I present to thee your symbol the hour glass. I present to thee my intention and willingness to promote life, light and wisdom and love. My willingness to fight for others and teach them to fight for themselves against evil in all its forms. My willingness to evolve and to resist all that wish to inhibit my evolution. 

By this lantern that shines ever bright in obscurity, shade and shadow, I pray thee enable me to shine just as brightly and to live in and know the light with the ability to share it untouched by the darkness of evil. 

Audire me magnus angelus kassiel, Casiel, Cassiel Mocoton, Kafziel, Qafsiel, Qaphsiel, Qaspiel, Quaphsiel. Magnus unum de noctis et tempus! Gedolei Lailah oozmaan! Gedolei oozkefitzat HaDÉrech! Agiel, Malkah Be Tarshisim Ve-Ad Ruachoth Schehalim, Shelachel, Zazel, Shad Barschemoth Ha-Shartathan, Chasmodai, Zuriel, Aratron!  Audire mea vox! Per est horas de Kassiel et est noctis de Kassiel, Audire me et Venire ad me cum pax! Shabbathai!

Translation: Hear me great angel Kassiel, Casiel, Cassiel Mocoton, Kafziel, Qafsiel, Qaphsiel, Qaspiel, Quaphsiel. Great one of Night and Time! Great one who traveses distances! (Sacred Names of the angels of Saturn and the moon since Kassiel also controls the moon and all that it influences.) Hear my voice! Through this hour of Kassiel and through this night of Kassiel, Come to me with peace! Shabbathai!

I now manifest all that I have spoken with the power, wisdom and blessing of Kassiel, I end all bonds, imprisonments, attacks, assaults, black magics, poverty, lonliness, hate, fear, negative energies, powers of enemies known and unknown and the dark power of entities known and unknown. 

I thank the Presence, Wisdom and Power of Kassiel for attending and hearing me. I thank the energies for attending and hearing me. I thank GOD and the Universe for always being with me and within me. I humbly bid all attendants to depart in peace and to work with me to manifest all that I have spoken in to my life and the lives of those around me. I now close the ceremony in peace, faith and love. 
Amen

End with The Lesser Banishing Ritual Of the Pentagram. (LBRP) and 
The Qabbalistic Cross (QC)

-Fin-

No comments: