Monday, July 24, 2017

"I AM FIRE." A DJINN LOVE POEM / ENCHANTMENT.


I am fire. 

I keep at bay all manner of harm. I burn bright to keep you warm. I can dry your tears even stop them from falling as I give you light during the night, stilling your heart through any storm.

I am fire.

The kind that reminds you of the passion inside, that you thought had left you. The type of fire that blazes fierce and free but that people can't help but to rub their bodies next too. Mine to yours yours and yours to mine. Untamed. Like two dry branches and their unbridled friction destined to erupt in flames.

I am fire.

The kind that makes like, lust and love become one. The kind that banishes demons and ignites sexual appetites, making climatic explosions, brighter than the interior of any sun.

I can make you yearn. Yearn for a release you haven't really earned. I'm a fire so deep inside of you, taking you to distant states of pleasure and exotic ecstacies, you lose the will to return. My words, my caress, my eyes and my lips disrobe your very being, leaving your soul bare. I will bring you to your ecstacy if you dare and if you share. Hold my hand as I take you there?

I am fire.

A fire that protects you from the fears you've given powers too. Damn your fears with power over you! I empower you and devour the power you've given away, only to give it back to you. 

I am fire.

My flames lick your neck and the neglected and disrespected parts of your body. I'm the fire that through pure rapture itself, can seduce your spirit, mind and soul and make you feel godly.

I am fire.

A fire you cannot see or visualize how it becomes me. You can only feel the heat of my effigy until you feel the moist warmth, of my inner-self. I savor the flavor of your inner-self. As I enter your secrets, you enter mine and after a privileged period of time, we crescendo into each other and in so doing, we both become someone else.

I am fire.

As we whisper to each other relishing our mutual sweet healing and release...

"I'm a fire."

No comments: