Wednesday, November 25, 2015

THE CONJURING INCANTATION OF THE AEON LIGHT TO EXPEL DARKNESS


Agios Theo. Agios Yios. Agios Pnevma. Agios Pleroma Fos. Agios Aeon Teleos. Agios Aeon Christos Logos. Agios Aeon Paralektos. Agios Aeon Bythos. Agios Aeon Sophia. Deus est sacer gladio et sacer aegis mei. Per omnis aeternitas et infinitum. Ego sum unum cum omnis sacer nomenae et omnis sacer verbum quis portare lumen ultra lumen ad omnis mundae.

TRANSLATION: Sacred GOD. Sacred son. Sacred spirit. Sacred original light of creation and creator. Sacred Aeon Teleos. Sacred Aeon Christos Logos. Sacred Aeon Parakektos. Sacred Aeon Bythos. Sacred Aeon Sophia. GOD is my sword and shield. I am one with all the sacred names and all the sacred words which bring light beyond light to all worlds.

Ego expellere omnis obscuritas de malum. Ego repellere potens de hostae et omnis spiritus malum. Ego repellere potens de daemonae cum nomenae de Deus, tus Pater et Pater mei.

TRANSLATION: I expell all darkness of evil. I repell the powers of enemies and all evil spirits. I repel the powers of demons with the names of GOD your father and my father.

HEBREW AND ARAMAIC NAMES OF GOD:

Schem Ha-Mephorash, Elah Elahin, Eheieh. Schem Ha-Mephorash, Elah Elahin, Yod Heh Vav Heh. Schem Ha-Mephorash, Elah Elahin, Tettragrammaton Elohim. Schem Ha-Mephorash, Elah Elahin, El. Schem Ha-Mephorash, Elah Elahin, Elohim-Gibor. Schem Ha-Mephorash, Elah Elahin, Eloah Va-Daath. Schem Ha-Mephorash, Elah Elahin, El Adonai Tzabaoth. Schem Ha-Mephorash, Elah Elahin, Elohim-Tzabaoth. Schem Ha-Mephorash, Elah Elahin, Tzaddai Al Chai. Schem Ha-Mephorash, Elah Elahin, Adonai Ha-Aretz.

Venire ad me, lumen ultra lumen de Ayin Yod Nun. Defendere me. Defendere  domisticus familiaris mei. Incendere omnis malum. Transmutare omnis malum ad lumen ultra lumen  per aeternus et infinitus Deus.

TRANSLATION: Come unto me light beyond light. Defend me. Defend my home. Burn all evil. Transmute all evil to light beyond light by the eternal and infinite GOD.

Amen

No comments: