Friday, June 13, 2014

PSYCHIC EXPERIEMENT 06/13/2014: Establishing telepathic link with the Ascended masters



I was bored today. So, I thought if the creator gave me the greatest tool, toy and sophisticated instrument like consciousness why not use it? I tried to telepathically scan the thoughts and thought forms of the ascended masters. Why the hell not? Even though they are millions of light years more evolved than me and they are even further away from me in terms of distance. It really shouldn’t matter right? If thought transcends time, space distance, matter, light, dark, death and life (at least in the way I understand it!) then I should be able to at very least grasp nits of visual, spiritual and psychic glimpses of what they know and experience. So I gave it a shot. I don’t know if I was successful but this is all I could get from my telepathic experiment trying to get into the mind of the Ascended Masters. Here it is:

Close your eyes. Imagine walking in a field of flowers. Beautiful flowers of different species and colors. Different forms and shapes. Some in bloom and others in the twilight of their all too short lives. They seem to be completely unaware of our presence not being able to see and communicate with us, only being able to interact with other flowers. We exist outside of their reality and awareness. Now imagine that every one of these flowers are alive. They communicate, reproduce, interact and exist in perfect harmony with their environment. Is their life less important than our own? Their life span is so short and the quality of life seems so alien to our own when we think of all of our accomplishments as a species, right? Is a species that is so short lived and that’s alive in a very different way than what we classify as “living” less Important than our own lives? Do their lives even matter in comparison to our own? Or, Can we learn from them. Can we study the nature of their nature to better understand ourselves? I think we can. Everything in creation was created to help everything in creation to further the evolution of, everything in creation. 

Now imagine our lives to be a literal “blink of an eye” to a higher life form.  To them, we are the flowers. For a being whose life span can be millions over millions of years, our life span is just as short as a flower or even shorter still. We cannot perceive them because higher life forms exist outside our ability comprehend, understand or to even be aware of them.  Time, space, distance, matter, light, dark, death and life move differently for them than for us and that itself, is the barrier we must overcome in order to engage them in any type of communication. 

Well…that’s all I could get before I got a headache so I will keep you posted as I continue my Inter-dimensional telepathic experiment.   

No comments: