Thursday, August 31, 2017

MY SOUL'S COVENANT


I have not forgotten...

MY SOUL'S COVENANT

"To the All.

I will remain true to the covenant. The covenant I made with my ancestors when my gifts revealed themselves.

I will protect the innocent and teach them to protect themselves from spiritual evil. I will walk the red road of life and the blue road of death both at the same time, healing, defending, protecting, learning and teaching, along the winding road of this life. This is my souls primary mission.

My mission is my path, my destiny, my life's greatest work.

I will become whatever I need to become to accomplish my mission. I am a spiritual shape-shifter. I am the Sphinx. I will not be deterred or denied. I will not allow emotional, physical, mental or spiritual pain, to lessen my passion or my principles.

My willing sacrifice to my mission is the spiritual stigmata I will endure with dignity and acceptance. I will forever remain true to my mission. In this life and the next.

In youth or old age, in poverty or wealth, in illness or good health, in times of great sorrow or greatest joy, I will stay true to my charge.

My ancestors, the ancient ones, the first ones of magic, spirit, power and light. The Angels, The Elementals, The Shaitans, The Jinns, The Chthonic Ones, The Transcendentals, The Ascended, The Inter-Dimensionals, The Watchers,  The Winged Serpents and their descendants. The Healers, The Witches, The Shamans, The Medicine Men and Women, The Magic Workers and the hidden supernaturals. All I am, all I know, all I will become, I share with all for we are all one.

As I have always done. As I will always do. In this life and the next.

This is my souls covenant with the all."

No comments: