Sunday, February 8, 2015

SANTERIA SPELL (THE APPLES OF CHANGO.)

Love cannot be conjured or manipulated without eventually destroying it and yourself. What empowers any magical work is your intent and the blending of your intent with the forces you invoke.

However, passion, infatuation, attraction and desire? Well...we can work with those.

This spell invokes the Orisha Chango. (Pronounced as "SHAWN- GO".) Chango is the African equivalent of the Norse God THOR, the God of thunder and lightening. But Chango is more complex because Chango not only is an elemental GOD but governs aspects of the human condition such as passion, sex, strategy, family, music, dance, infatuation, attraction, man and the quintessential masculine principle. Other key areas he governs are magic, lightening, sorcery, fire and their effects on mankind. Another power he shares with all others of the African pantheons in Santeria, Voodoo and Palo Mayombe, is possession. Those who practice these magical systems are often possessed by these gods during celebrations and ceremonies honoring them.

They possess to partake of the festivities and be among their children imparting wisdom, lessons, healing and sharing their power. Once having their fill, they leave and their bond with their children is renewed. They are the living embodiment of nature and can be both loving or cruel depending on their individual connection with their children. That's why formal respect is key. 4 and 6 are the numbers sacred to Chango. His color designation is red and white.

Things you will need for the ritual:

4 apples
Cinnamon Powder
Honey
Rum (Aguardiente is the favorite of the Orishas and they sell it at the any liquor store.)
A candle (you can get a tall Catholic candle or use tea light candle and use one of them a day for 4 days.)
4 pennies

To begin any work with the Orishas, you first need to open the magical doors and roads to them. The gate keeper and crossroad watcher is always to be called first in any work with th Orishas. The gate keeper is Ellegua ( pronounced EL-LEH- WAH). Ellegua is first always. He is the immortal child of the Santeria pantheon. His function is similar to Mercury or Hermes the messenger of the gods but he is so much more. He is the divine and eternal Prince of the Universe. He is wise and deep much as he is a child and prone to capricious actions and tantrums if slighted. He is God of luck, fortune so as a crossroads dirty, it's best to keep him happy.

Invocation of Ellegua:
Face the east and Knock on the floor three times. Then call on Ellegua:

ESHU ELEWA LAROYEH. OGO BOGBO NA MIRIN ITA. ALAGWANNAH BABA MI MULO. NO BURUKU NITOSI. LE CHONCHO KWUELE KWI KWO. OKI KOSI EYO, KOSI IKU, KOSI ANO NI ORU. KO MI BOGBO OMO NILEH FU KWI KWO. MODUPUE BABA MI ESHU ELEWA LAROYE.

Introduce yourself to him and tell him what your doing and why. Ask for his help. Face the South, west and north and say this invocation to open the crossroads. (You may want to offer him a lollipop or candy with 3 cents to garner his favor too!)

NOW THE CROSSROADS ARE OPEN.

Face the east again and Invoke Chango:

HEAR ME BABA ORO CHANGO, KABILOH SILEH. MIGHTY KING. SON OF AGANYU AYEH AND ODDUDUA(OH-DUDE- DWA).ORISHA OF LIGHTENING, THUNDER, FIRE, MAGIC, SORCERY AND PASSION. I INVOKE THEE FROM THE EAST AND AIR, THE SOUTH AND EARTH, THE WEST AND WATER, THE NORTH AND FIRE, FROM ABOVE AND LIGHT, FROM BELOW AND THE DEAD, FROM WITHIN AND SOUL, FROM THE UNIVERSE AND OLODUMARE (GOD).
HEAR ME.

Tell him what your doing and why. Tell him what results you need and why. How will the results benefit you, the person you are working on and the world. Also, what's in it for Chango?  (A candle, an Apple left in a park in a paper bag with 4 cents an offering from time to time is appreciated and balances the law of equal exchange. Something must be given if something is received.)
When you have finished the introduction and established a rapport with both Ellegua and Chango, rub each Apple over your entire body holding the image of the person you are doing the spell for in your mind. Calling them with your mind, heart, spirit and will.
Once you've done this proceed with coring the apples but keep the tops handy, you'll need them later.

Write down the name of the person you are inciting passion and action from on four pieces of paper with a pencil.

Place the four pieces of paper with the name in each Apple.

Pour honey on top of the paper within the Apple and say, "with this honey, I sweeten my image, my name, my memory in your heart, mind, spirit and body."

Do this and say this for each Apple.

Sprinkle the cinnamon powder and say "with this cinnamon I make you remember your passion for me. Think of me, Feel me, Hear me, want me, need me, come to me, look for me, find me.

Next...

Pour rum over the honey within the center of the Apple and say "with this rum, I make you forget your anger toward me and weaken your stubbornness so you come to me, call me, look for me need me, want me, hear me, feel me." 

Do this and say this for each Apple.

Pour a shot glass of rum and set it with the apples.  You can arrange it however you like just so you make room for the candle.

Hold he the candle in your hands and face the east and say "I call you to me, (say the name of the person you are inciting passion and action from 4 times.)

I dissolve your fear, your anger, your doubts and all things that prevent you from coming to me, looking for me, fighting for me. Feel me, come to me, Hear me, come to me."

Say the same thing as you turn to face the south, west, north, turn to the East again and look above, then down for below, then look within yourself with the candle still in your hands and visualize the universe. 8 directional calling is very powerful!)

When you've finished, place the tops back on the Apples.

Then light the candle.

Leave the apples where ever you place them for four days. Light a candle each of those four days. Or, use a Catholic tall candle and let it burn till it consumes itself.

After four days or when the tall candle is out, place the four apples in a brown paper bag with for pennies and leave in a woody area. A park, forrest or any place where there's a lot of trees.

Finnis

No comments: